All students must be cleared by the UMHS Athletic Office before a student participates in any UMHS sport.
- Pre-Register online for Union Mine sports through Home Campus. Click here to register.
- Step by step instructions for the HomeCampus online registration process.
- Get a sports physical completed by a Licensed Medical Doctor (not a Chiropractor).
- Click here for the blank sports physical form.
- Turn in the completed sports physical form to the UMHS Athletic Office.
- Grades & Fines checked by the athletic office prior to each season to complete eligibility. (Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 from the recent semester report card to participate.)
- All members of school athletic teams must have accidental injury insurance that covers medical and hospital expenses. For more information about School Accident Insurance available, click here.
- Questions: UMHS Athletic 530-621-4003 ext. 4125 or email@example.com