Home of the Diamondbacks

Athletic Registration

All students must be cleared by the UMHS Athletic Office before a student participates in any UMHS sport.

  1. A Parent or Guardian must register the student online for Union Mine sports at Homecampus.com  Click here to register.
  2. Step by step instructions for the HomeCampus online registration process.
  3. Get a sports physical completed by a Licensed Medical Doctor (not a Chiropractor), using this form (Click here)
  4. Turn in the completed sports physical form to the UMHS Athletic Office.
  5. Grades & Fines checked by the athletic office prior to each season to complete eligibility.  (Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 from the recent semester report card to participate.)
  6. All members of school athletic teams must have accidental injury insurance that covers medical and hospital expenses.  For more information about School Accident Insurance available, click HERE
  7. Questions: UMHS Athletic 530-621-4003 ext. 4125 or akling@eduhsd.k12.ca.us
*The Athletic office will be closed over summer break from June 1st thru July 25th, 2024.